Greetings! I am new to this board, but just started the induced lactation protocol (accelerated version) on Lenore's advice. We are expecting boy-girl twins via our gestational surrogate, and she has just entered her 23rd week of pregnancy. I started on Yasmin last Tuesday, but have been unable to get any domperidone quicky (I would like the name brand Motilium, not the compounded version, as it is supposed to be superior). Unfortunately, no one is able to reach the pharmacy in Mexico with the new numbers, and the online pharmacy through which I attempted to get expedited shipping emailed me after the order went through and said "sorry, we don't ship to Houston on an expedited basis." So, now I have to wait 12-14 days for my domperidone, and I really need to get going. Is there anyone out there with two weeks of their domperidone to spare who could possibly ship it overnight to me tomorrow (Monday the 6th). Please let me know if any of you could do me this huge favor, and of course I'll pay the overnight shipping fee, as well. I will be checking my email often tomorrow, so if you can help, you can contact me at the email address below.

Thanks in advance for your consideration of my plea!! Best of luck to all of you in making that milk!!!

cheers,
Heidi

Last edited by Lenore; 10/01/05 02:07 AM.