photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24280 07/20/15 07:03 AM
L
OP Offline
L
I am going to start the "ask lenore" protocol and was wondering if you knew where to order the domperidone from. I am a little skeptical of online pharmacies, so I thought I would ask the experts..you! Also, I would love to know of success stories for twins! We are so excited and so grateful to Belinda for giving us the wonderful gift of parenthood. Thanks for your help! :bgt: !!

T
Tom Offline
T
I used it to increase supply for my son, and I bought it from bit.ly/1cG6nTg I never had a problem with receiving it, and their prices seem to be more reasonable than most places that I've found. You can also buy it from Canadian pharmacies if you can get a prescription. U.S. doctors are generally not willing to write a script for it since the F.D.A. doesn't approve it's usage. Good luck!

T
Tom Offline
T
Changed address of the pharmacy, but still working grin
http://bit.ly/1Yhb3RP

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.