Next Thread
Print Thread
#2825 12/29/03 05:38 PM
Nona Offline OP
extra helpful experienced member
OP Offline
Lenore,
Do you know if this site can hold pregnancy tickers. I have one that I use in my sig. line on SMO. It using the img code with it. Is there anyway I can work it on this site???

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
Nona #2826 01/07/04 06:26 AM
Canada
L
L
Canada
Hi Nona,

Your best bet is to contact our webmaster and ask her cause I'm technologically challenged LOL.

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
Lenore #2827 08/06/04 06:37 PM
Canada
L
L
Canada
Hi Nona and everyone,

I've looked into the possibility of carrying pregnancy tickers, you know, those little electronic gismos that say how long until the baby is due....

Unfortunately I've just been recently advised that the software on our message boards can't support the software necessary to carry one of these things. So it's going to be up to us to keep everyone up to date with what stage everyone is in their pregnancies, adoption processes, protocols, post protocols, breastfeeding and so on.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but on the other hand, it's nice to hear how everyone is doing isn't it?

Fondly,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.