Print Thread
#3350 04/06/04 09:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lenore was THE REASON I was able to breastfeed my daughter two and a half years ago. I've been where you all are! You're the best for doing the best for your babes!

I am writing because my best friend kristy owns a business called Mothersville. A pediatrician in her area has contacted her about a mother that is moving to Korea that has a freezer full of milk. I know some of you could use it. Go to mothersville.com and write Kristy where it says contact us. She can direct you to this Mom to make arrangements. The pediatrician said he could send documents saying the milk was healthy.

I used milk from a surrogate mother to get me through and it was truly liquid gold. If the freezer was low at all I was in a state of complete panic. Kristy is one of the many moms that donated milk to my baby girl until I could get going myself. I eventually did it myself! What a great feeling.

Hope someone can use the milk.

Amy

#3351 04/07/04 09:53 PM
L
experienced member
experienced member
L
Amy:
I might be interested. Where is she located?

LD
extra helpful experienced member
extra helpful experienced member
she already has a IM through surrogacy who is taking it...

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.