Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi I am 2 days late and I have never ever been late . I know I am not pregnant cuz i have not had sex in two months. and my period was right on time last month. I am about to be inseminated in january becuase Iam a surrogate. How will this efect my ovulation and how do I make my period come?? PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME !! Feel free to email me with any adivice GBHartwell@excite.com

Canada
L
extra helpful experienced member
L
Canada
Hi GB,

What's the update on this situation? Sometimes periods are late just because they are late. There are lots of reasons for this.

Warmest regards,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are the reasons? I am a very healthy 20 year old . So why is this happening to me ? I was suppose to be inseminated January 3rd because I am a surrogate and know that cant happen. My period was due on the 22nd and its still not here I have had all the signs for my period scence the 17th and still have them now and its the 25th what is wrong with me?

Idaho
Idaho
It could just be stress. That can really mess up your cycle. You probably need to talk to your Dr. and see what they suggest.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is there anything I can due at home. before monday when I can go see a doctor?

Idaho
Idaho
The best thing to do is find things to help you relax. A warm bubble bath with candles and lavendar. Chamomile tea is good for calming. You need to take it easy and don't panic about this. That will not help your stress level at all.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
Canada
L
L
Canada
Dear GB,

Please do a home pregnancy test to make sure that you are not pregnant. It's possible to be pregnant and have spotting that resembles a period the first month due to implantation of the embryo. So even though you have not had sex in 2 months, you could still be pregnant. Whether or not you are pregnant, there is nothing that you can do to bring on your period by yourself. You need to see your MD.

Warmest regards,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I already have taken one I took one the first day I was late. But I am not pregnant. But I will be going to my doc tomorrow. So we'll see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It finally came my period is here!

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.