Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an unopened 3/mo supply package of Seasonale if anyone would need it for any reason. I don't know what to ask for it, it sells online for $175, I paid $60 for it, if someone will make me an offer, I will consider, you can email me privately if you want to at jenn_minder@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Jenn

Idaho
extra helpful experienced member
Idaho
jenn, what i s Seasonale?

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
TN
L
L
TN
Lalle,
I wondered the same thing, here's what I found...
"Seasonale is the extended-cycle birth control pill for the prevention of pregnancy that reduces monthly periods to just 4 times a year."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You take Seasonale like anyother birthcontrol pill, except instead of taking the "sugar pills" for the fourth week, the hormone pill is a constant 12 weeks, you only have a period every 3 months. If anyone is interested, please let me know!
Thanks
Jenn

Canada
L
L
Canada
What are the ingredients please?

Warmest regards,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what the ingredients are, the name brand is Seasonale, you should be able to find all the ingredients online somewhere, sorry, I don't have the info.......I just have them laying around and thought someone else may be able to use them...........Jenn

TN
L
L
TN
This is what I found regarding the ingredients of Seasonale...

"Seaonale is a combination of two types of hormones (levonorgestrel, a progestin and ethinyl estradiol, an estrogen)."

Canada
L
L
Canada
Hi Everyone,

Seasonale only contains O.15mg progesterone. We recommend at least 1.0 mg progesterone for the protocols. So unfortunately this bcp is used for birth control but not the protocols.

This is a common misunderstanding. Not any birth control pill will do. It has to contain at least 1.0 mg norethindrone (progesterone) and no more than 0.035mg ethinyl estradiol (estrogen).

But thank you for thinking of us.

Warmest regards,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.