photo of Lenore Goldfarb
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jenn Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I am adopting a baby due in August, and my best friend is currently trying to get preggo. Her DH did one of those drug store sperm count tests and it said that his sperm count was low. Does anyone have any suggestions for improving low sperm count by natural methods? ......any advise is appreciated.......Jenn

extra helpful experienced member
for starters I would go to the doctor and have a test done on his sperm count. I would not trust the drugstore tests. If he is indeed low. There are vitamins that you can get that help increase the count. Also wearing boxer shorts instead of breifs. Briefs keep the testicles to close to the body and keep them to warm. In turn it kills the sperm and cuts down on their production. Boxers allow for air to circulate around and lowers the temp so they came make more spermies. You might have your friend type in the search engine. Vitamins to help sperm count. She should find something.

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
Canada
L
L
Canada
Hi Jenn,

I just read an article in my local newpaper that said "use it or lose it" basically they advice ejaculations every 48 hours to increase sperm count.

Warmest regards,

Lenore Goldfarb, Ph.D.,CCC,IBCLC
Wife to Rob, Mom to Adam aged 13, and Ethan aged 9, both born via GS and breastfed via Regular Newman-Goldfarb Protocol.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks a lot! I will pass on the info!
Jenn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a supplement called Proxeed he may be able to try. My husband did, and it did help increase some numbers. It is expensive though. There are other vitamins, etc. that claim to help. Proxeed has a website if you want to look it up, but I do not know the address.

P
P
To increase sperm count the balanced diet which includes nutrients and vitamins is the key factor. Regular exercise raises the testosterone level. Obesity also causes infertility, maintain a healthy weight is also important.

A
A
Can you increase sperm count significantly by following all the advice or are only minor improvements possible?

I strongly suggest electric log splitters if you need help splitting logs.
U
U
ahah thanks for the answer

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.