I am expecting twins on April 11, 2006. I learned in January that I could even breastfeed them, which blew me away. After that meeting in January, that is how I ended up at this site and learned about the protocols, which I started the accelerated protocol with bcp and started Reglan after about 3 weeks on the bcp and then ended the Reglan after about a week and started on Domperidone. I have now ended the bcp after taking it for a month and started pumping yesterday, March 16 and on the first pumping, I HAD DROPS OF MILK.....I couldn't believe it. I have Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle and Goat's Rue herbs on its way to start, but have not received them yet and I am pumping 6 times a day, 10 minutes each.

My questions is, is it possible to be able to breastfeed my twins without having to do any suppliment with formula and if yes.....what do I need to do more of or change to be ready when they arrive on April 11?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hope Dankenbring

Wife of Bob, Stepmom to Cory 22 & Brooke 16, mom to Nicholas 12, Ryan, 9 and Rylee 6 mo