Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8542 02/03/07 08:40 AM
DawnL Offline OP
extra helpful experienced member
OP Offline
GlobalDrug turned their company over to a different company, and this is the second time I've ordered from them. And it is taking way too long! I've never had to wait this long, and I'm starting to panic! My info says the domperidone shipped on 1/21 and I still haven't received it yet. The new company's website says not to even contact them about a missing shipment until 21 days after shipment. And I only have 8 days of domperidone left!

I'm kinda freakin'! My 4 month old ds was more than 2 months premature. He won't take the breast so I am pumping for him. He gets all breastmilk in his bottles, unless we are out and about. He really needs that breastmilk. He was only 2.5 pounds at birth. I wanted to at least get him through the winter, and maybe the spring, too, before I stopped pumping for him. It would be nice if I could make it to a year.

Sorry to whine here. But does anyone know someplace that can overnight me some domperidone? Would I need a prescription? Does anyone have any extra? I would be happy to PayPal funds to anyone who is able to help me out.

wife to Jim, mommy to Daphne and Jeran and Jalen
DawnL #8824 04/28/07 01:57 AM
Tennessee
Tennessee
Hi Mama,

I know it's late, but I have 280 Dom I'm about to sell. If you're still needing some, make me an offer. Our baby boy was 2 months preemie, too, so I know how important it is. Kendyn will be 1 on Tuesday and has surgery on the 10th. We still use donor milk, but he can't breathe to nurse long enough for nourishment, and I'm not a sufficient pumper. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I also have 4 bottles of 100 fenugreek if you need them.

Blessings
Twana

DH John
DS Jaryd (13)
DS Tylor (11)
DS Kendyn (1, gotcha day July 12, bf since July 13)
Idaho
Idaho
Do you still have this?

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.