Print Thread
#9577 08/10/07 03:34 PM
M
experienced member
OP Offline
experienced member
M
Hello!

So many people on here prayed for my family that I thought I should let you all know... there never was a baby, we were scammed. frown We had our suspicions a few weeks ago, and it turns out we should have went with that.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone.

Kristen

Illinois
J
extra helpful experienced member
J
Illinois
Kristen,
I am so sorry you have gone through all this. I can't believe that someone would tell you that the baby died. Hang in there.
Jennifer

Kristien,

I am so sorry! We have been scammed ourselves.. GOD I am so so sorry. This is horrible. IF you have paid this woman anything... bills living expenses. I would file charges. I now it won't help in the pain.

Adoptive mommy to 4 , Last 2 adopted nursed. Youngest nursed till she was 5! Raising 2 grandbabies, as infants they were raised on donor breast milk smile
It's so horrible that someone would do such a thing and then lie about something so sad as a baby who died. I would definitely file charges. I don't know about yourself but I believe in Karma and I sure hope the people who scammed you get what they deserve. I wish you nothing but the best and if you need someone to talk to I'm home all day =0)

Married to Steven Mother of Adopted Blessings Tyler 8/04 and Enrique 11/06
Induced lactation since 9/06
Idaho
Idaho
OH MY GOODNESS Kristen I am so so sorry. How awful!!! I don't believe in Karma but I do believe that things you do in this life have to be answered for. How could she do that? And you have been so good to her. I agree file charges even if it was only $300 I feel just sick for you.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)
Central Florida
Central Florida
Kristen,
How aweful! I'm not sure which is worse! I think I would have to check into the legalities (sp?) as well. I can only say I do partially understand and my heart breaks for you.
We had a foster to adopt baby (straight from the hospital) and at 18 months old he was wisked away to a distant relative in CT. My heart broke, I felt like he died.
To have months and months of preparation, only to be scammed is just aweful. I'm sorry and I'll be praying for you and your family.
Kim

Kimberlee Jo
wife to Jim
sahm
proud to be Abigail's mommy
M
experienced member
OP Offline
experienced member
M
I'm honestly not sure where to start in filing a complaint.

Idaho
Idaho
you had a lawyer right? I would start there.

Laurie~Craig's wife~Mom to 4 blessings nurtured at the breast CJ(24)Travis(21)Beka~adopted(9)Rab(6)

Moderated by  Admin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums15
Topics3,354
Posts15,682
Members1,904
Most Online328
Jan 10th, 2023
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · home

If you value this service, kindly consider a donation to the Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation (registered charity). Earmark the donation for the International Breastfeeding Centre (Newman Breastfeeding Clinic) and/or the Goldfarb Breastfeeding Program.

Donate online: canadahelps.org

Donate by mail: Canadian Breastfeeding Foundation, 5890 Monkland Ave, Suite 16, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H4A 1G2.

© 2002-2019 Dr. Lenore Goldfarb, PhD, CCC, IBCLC, ALC and contributing authors to AskLenore.info. All rights reserved.

Disclaimer: All material provided in asklenore.info is provided for educational purposes only. Consult your physician regarding the advisability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your individual situation.